Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On Being a Mom...


Being a mother has to be one of the most challenging jobs in the world. I often wonder how many women think to themselves and say “Why did I do this?” But we all know that we love and care for the little darlings and I say little because when they are our children age is not a factor. As a mother of four there are times that I just cross the days off on the calendar and say “another day closer to another birthday” and then there are those days in which we wish time would just slow down so we can spend that extra day with them.
No right or wrong answer to mommyhood, but we all just do what we can and hope that those choices are the best. I think the hardest part of being a mom is trying to make time for yourself no matter what that may be.

No comments: