Monday, February 25, 2008

Thinking About A Visit To Lake George, NY


Isn't it a shame when you move somewhere new and have no clues as to where to visit, you sense that you are at a loss. Thankfully, I moved to a very diverse area that had plenty of activities.
Ans as a newcomer to the North Country in Upstate New York, I was at a loss as to where I should or could take my children for indoor activities or to host a birthday party. However, after careful research, and as my children became more familiarized with the area and developed friendships, we soon learned all the cool spots to entertain and be entertained. These locations and hot spots serve as a great place to have birthday parties or to visit when vacationing in the magnificent Lake George region.
We have such a great time at these locations, that my frequent visits have now made me a frequent flyer and the workers know my children by their first names. Please if ever in the Northeast stop by these hot spots and I know you will not regret it.

No comments: